Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fall Challenge

It was rainy, but it wasn't too bad. The downhill was kinda sketchy - my glasses were fogging up a bit on it. I helped a break get away with 2 guys from Summit on the 2nd to last lap. I thought we were caught, so I settled into the field. The 2 guys from Summit stayed out, but one of them ended up crashing. So, it might have been better that I let them go. I worked the front of the field trying to bring them back on the first 1/2 of the last lap. There were a couple of guys from Orrville that did some work, but really no one else wanted to. There was also guy from Summit sitting at the front of the field.
I worked pretty hard at the bottom of the hill on the last lap, but I blew up through the rollers just before the finish. Chris B from SBR got 3rd which is cool. All in all, it was a good time.

No comments: