Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2007-11-18 BA CX#3 Broadview Hts

HPIM3704 HPIM3735 HPIM3830








Sunday's Bike Authority CX race was one of the best course designs I'd ridden on and the best I'd ever finished (9th) at The Fields in Broadview Heights. The weather was perfect for CX; far and above the snow and slop we raced thru in 2005. The innovative Cannondale "C" on the descent provided a great challenge and good amusement for those watching from the far hill.

Having made the mistake of not typing something up right after I raced, I don't remember much. But several other racers have posted their accounts (leave a comment if you have a blog you'd like me to link to):

Rick, John, Ray, Brett, Ernesto, Robert, Bill, Shawn, Julie, and Drew (who has an AWESOME video of the start of the 'B' race)

I on the other hand will give a photographic account of the 'A' race on Flickr.

HPIM3964

John before the finish with the Cannondale "C" in the distance.

No comments: