Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally! A way to get my upgrade

I shouldn't be advertising this and just keep it a secret for myself, but I've finally found a way to dramatically increase my CX standings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330193492270

I've got to hurry though, the auction ends Dec-04-07 11:47:29 PST. It looks like a sure thing too, as the seller does a good job of responding to any questions!


UPDATE:

It looks like I'm not the first one to the party after all. But if I can get my hands on these points, I might be inclined to share them with others in need, or to resell them to the highest bidder!

7 comments:

Ray Huang said...

Now that is hilarious!! I knew it was only a matter of time before you could buy talent on ebay!! Maybe we can buy "bunnyhopping" power!!

Donny Frey said...

You're a blog stealer!

Gary Burkholder said...

Don-

Chill, I got the info on the ebay auction from the ovcross forum where Daniel Tille and Kyle Wingler had commented about it.

I'm sorry that I didn't see your blog , the party, prior to posting about the auction.

-gb

Donny Frey said...

Dude - It's cool. My dry humor may have come off as being pissed which is definitely not the case. We're cool?

Gary Burkholder said...

I figured you were probably kidding, but wanted to explain myself for others who might not recognize your toungue in cheek.

I do really wish I'd have seen you're blog first, because I would have linked to it and commented some on your interpretation of how things pertain the local scene.

I can't say that "we're cool", 'cause that would automatically mean that we're not.

Eric said...

'mate....

You've been tagged.

5 random things about you...Go

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

http://trierictri.blogspot.com/

Eric said...

Gary,

You also need to tag 5 other people.