Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Final hours of the Fox 8 Hot list

Time is running out to vote for Bike Authority on Cleveland's Best Businesses Fox 8 Hot List:

http://myfoxcleveland.cityvoter.com/details.aspx?business=24464

You can view all the rave reviews here

UPDATE: The Current Standings are now secret for the final days of voting. Ahhh the SUSPENSE...



On a different note, I'm almost fully recovered from Liz's hardcore Spin class at the Omni in Middleburg Hts. I did several of her classes last winter along with ones taught by Tom Keller at Progressive Ins. Lets just say that I will need to take 2 x 28oz water bottles to her class, since I sweated what felt like at least 3lbs when picking up my wet clothes. Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30pm. SPD cleats will work on many of the bikes. And remember 'more turn' = 'more burn'.

No comments: