Wednesday, September 3, 2008

See you Tonight

UPDATE - Euphoria Cross Cancelled!


The Euphoria Cyclocross Series

[Presented by Team Spin / RR Donnelley]

Wednesdays, September 3 - October 22, 2008

timewhatfieldlengthentryprizes
5.30-6.05registration



6.15startA45-60 min$10 cash - 3 deep
6.16startB30-45 min$10 merch - 3 deep


Location: Emerald Corporate Park (map and directions can be found HERE)
Emerald Parkway
Cleveland Ohio 44135
Emerald Pkwy is located just off of I-480 / Grayton Rd. (exit 9). At the bottom of exit, make a left turn at the traffic light to go north on Grayton Rd. Stay in the left lane and make a left turn at the next traffic light which will be Emerald Pkwy. Go down Emerald Pkwy a little ways and you will see parking and registration.

Entry Fee: $10 per week or $50 all eight weeks [USA Cycling license required; one-day licenses will be available for $10 for those looking to try a race]
USCF permit pending


Registration: Complete the series liability release [covers all eight races for licensed racers]
If you need a one day license, use this form instead.
Sign and date liability release [each week]
Complete sign-in sheet [includes pre-registrants]
Preregistration available at Spin [Lakewood location only]

Categories: A Race: Cat 1, 2, 3, Pro, Semi-pro and Expert
B Race: Cat 4, 5, Citizen, Sport and Beginner

Prizes: A Race: weekly cash three deep, overall cash ten deep, payout based on turn out B Race: weekly merchandise three deep, overall cash five deep
series winners determined by points best five out of eight races

Website: teamspin.com / spinbikeshop.com

Contact Info: info@spinbikeshop.com

Click HERE for a printable race flyer (.pdf)

2 comments:

Julie Lewis-Sroka said...

Thanks for posting this info Gary. Did you and Sadie enjoy the race? I flatted twice on the rocky section. But the 4 laps I did were a lot of fun.

Gary Burkholder said...

Sadie and I both enjoyed the race (Sadie so much that she started to ride an extra lap before I happened to catch her about a 1/4 mile past the finish line!) Sorry to hear about your flats - I saw you coming up behind me, and thought 'Oh-man, I can't let Julie pass me'. I thought you might be riding off the front of the B's at that point. I can't believe how rocky the course was, but I sure am glad that I had pumped my tires up good an hard, since the course wasn't muddy.